Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 2 and 3

Sorry folks I never got on yesterday to blog about Day 2. Day 2 was Cardio and Resistence, and boy when I tell you, what an upper body workout this gave me. Yes I had to stop a bunch of times, and he must be nuts to think I can do all those funky pushups, but I got through even with my breaks. Looking forward to Cardio Recovery on Day 3.

Day 3
Today was Cardio recovery. If this is recovery, than my name has changed. It was almost as hard as the first 2 workouts, although I did stop a few less times. Looking fowarard to tomrrow's workout.

I have to say I am feeling great!! I feel I have more energy, and each day seems to get a bit easier to get up at 5am for this. I am also hungrier than usual, so I guess that means my metabolism is reving which is also great!!

I have been also weight training, therefore working out 2x a day. I did UBWO Monday, than a LBWO Tues, and I think maybe i'll just take a walk today and go back to UBWO and LBWO Thurs and Fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment