Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 1 of Insanity of my new career

Well, today started my new fitness regimen which also led me to step 1 of building a new business. I am tired of being a desk slave and really would like to change that before I realy am too old. A FB friend of mine, Jocelyn, introduced me to INSANITY by Beachbody and Shaun Thompson. I ordered it and her blogs got me addicted and heated up for it before I even owned it. It finally came and I did the fit test and wow, you think you are in shape until you do this intense fit test.
Before I get into my blog of this test, I just want to also thank Jocelyn for asking me to be a coach because of my enthusiasm. I am now also a beachbody coach and anyone interested in having a coach or even becoming one, go to my coaching page at www.beachbodycoach.com/kerry D . It costs you nothing to have me as a coach, look at my sight, and if you decide to give one of the programs a try, or decide to try being a coach, just order or sign up through my sight directly. Hope you enjoy following my blog of my adventures of both my progress on transformation and my new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment