Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 1 - The Fit Test

WOW!!! I don't know what else to say. This fit text kick my buttocks in the right and wrong places.
First the warmup, ok I was gasping for air 1/2 way through this. I knew then and there I was in big trouble...... I did some deep breathing after and I admit even paused it for like 30 seconds before beginning the actual test.

So onto the test. The fisrt couple of tests were not too too bad, I was slightly below what Sean's buddies were at on their first test. Then it got harder, and by the time I was on the last 2 tests I just laid there for the first 10 seconds thinking I can't even do one. Of course after those 10 seconds I would suck it up and do what I could. The jack-knife pushups, OMG..... I have never talked to a dvd so much out loud. I never said "are you for real" so many times in a 35 minute session. I put my shoes on, took them off, put them back on. This test sent me for a loop, physically and mentally. When the grey bar would come on inbetween each test, so you could write your score and get some water, I talked to it, thougth if I asked it niely to slow down or pause it would. By the last couple tests I am not kidding you that I crawled over to my calendar and pen to write it down.

My son came into the room in the middle of all this and ws like "mom, are you ok" I wasa redder than a tomato and gasping for air and could hardly talk. I finally was able to get out "i'm fine, this is fun, really, its crazy but I am loving it" He shook his head and took a seat to witnesst he rest of my INSANITY. He said what is this, I told him its INSANITY, he said I know you are, but what is this you are doing? LMFAO I screamed "I SAIDN INSANITY" and threw him the calendar to see for himself its the name of the program, not me, although I think I must be now"

Tomorrow is Cardio Plyo, I am scared, if I looked like that after a fit test, what's in store for me with the actual work outs....?

Stayed tuned until tomrorow when I blog in to let ya know if I survived....

No comments:

Post a Comment