Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 1 - Plyo Cardio Circuit

After doing my fit test over the weekend, I decided today would begin my new regimen. I got up at 5am and did Plyo Cardio Circuit. I have never worked so hard, and sweated to hard. Here is a quick recap. The warm up was good. It then went into another segment which I said ok this is not bad, I was sweaty, heaving, but it was good. Then Shaun says "ok and now onto our workout" WHAT??? So I thought that was a part of the workout. So now the fun starts. Wow, I had to stop quite a few times, just for a quick 5 second breather and sip of water. I did get through the entire dvd, with my little many stops which I am hoping as time goes on those stops become less and less. It was definintely a fun workout I have to say. You do many diff moves, in q uick sequence, mixed with some stretching, little bit of yoga, and mylegs certainly di dget a workout of their own. I have that crippled feeling I get when I work hard with weights, and this is just body weight, so I know its a good workout.

Stayed tuned to tomrrow's blog/workout.. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment